Event – MoveSpiration
MoveSpiration – Movement, Dance and Martial Arts – Crosstraining Weekend for all levels in Würselen, DE – Saturday and Sunday 26-27th August 2017
The goal of this weekend is to share with you my movement discoveries, learnings and inspirations of the past year in the form of a 2-day movement and dance intensive for all levels, featuring guest classes/workshops from my absolute favorite teachers from different movement disciplines/arts, as well as personalised (belly)dance technique and guidance.
It is my deepest wish that taking part in this weekend will leave you with inspiration, joy of movement, and ideas for dances for years to come 🙂
You can sign up for this event via the MoveSpiration Enrollment Page
Update: I am happy to share that 10% of all MoveSpiration enrollment income will go to Dance4Children.be – A charity/non-profit organisation created by a lovely team of Belgian dancers, working together to support multiple good causes with their various projects and events over the years.
Our MoveSpiration teachers will be:
- Master Seung-Eun Chae: TaeKwonDo – Haidong Gumdo (Korean Sword Art) – Martial Arts Warmup/Conditioning
- Constanze Janssen: Classical Ballet – Floorbarre – Modern/Jazz
- Khalida: Movement Preparation – ‘Q&D’ (Question and Dance) – Cooldowns
- And as a special bonus: Miss Chandra (NL) will be teaching a Tai-ji warmup on Sunday morning
Dates and Times
Saturday- Sunday 26-27th August 2017
- 9:30-10:00 Arrivals and Welcome
- 10:00h – 17:30h Dance, Martial Art and Movement Classes (including lunch break)
Studio Sarossy, Oppener Str. 44/1 in Würselen, DE (Please use nr. 44 for GPS! It is the building next to it on the right)
Price for the full weekend (10+ hours of instruction) is 185 Euros. It is possible to use a Khalida Voucher for (part of) your payment and/or make use of a payment plan on request.
FB MoveSpiration Event page
Day Schedules and Timings
- 9:30-10:00 Arrivals and Welcome
- 10:00-10:30/45 Movement Preparation (Khalida – Saturday) and Taiji Warmup (Chandra – Sunday)
- 10:30/45-11:00 Mini-Break (15-30 minutes)
- 11:00-12:30 TKD/Haidong Gumdo (Master Chae)
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch Break (1 hour)
- 13:30-15:30 Ballet, Floorbarre and Modern/Jazz (Constanze)
- 15:30-16:00 Mini-Break (30 Minutes)
- 16:00-17:00 Dance Technique ‘Q&Dance’ (Khalida) and cooldowns
- 17:00-17:30 (Sunday only): Certificate ceremony, final group picture and goodbyes
Contents (contents and timing may vary slightly, but this will give you a general idea of what to expect)
- We will start the day on Saturday with a short welcome round from 9:30 until 10.00.
- After that, on both Saturday we will have time for Movement Preparations with me (Khalida) and on Sunday a Taiji Warmup with Chandra (NL) from 10:00-10:30/45
- This will be followed by TaeKwonDo/Haidong Gumdo training and Martial Arts conditioning (for beginners) from 11:00-12:30 with Master Chae.
- After lunch break (12:30-13:30) we get to practice classical (ballet basics/F1) as well as not-so-classical (floorbarre and modern/jazz) dance training in the early afternoon with Constanze Janssen from 13:30-15:30
- We will have a short break again from 15:30-16:00 and then it is time for ‘Question and Dancing – answering your (BD or general) technique questions while ‘dancing it out’ together with me (Khalida) from 16:00 until about 17:00 – this block includes time for a thorough cooldown and stretch.
- On Sunday we will take a group picture with Master Chae before lunchtime, and a group picture with miss Constanze after her class ends in the early afternoon. After the final class on Sunday, from 17:00-17:30, we will have time for a short certificate ceremony, a final group picture and goodbyes.
If you have any questions at all about this event please don’t hesitate to Contact me!
Read to Enroll? Go to the MoveSpiration Enrollment Page
Looking forward very much to sharing this experience with you!